A hang upside down machine, precisely known as Inversion Therapy Table or Inversion Table, is nowadays a popular fitness kit used by a number of people around the world. Don’t you know- What is an Hang Upside Down Machine? A hang upside down machine is such a machine that helps people to get therapeutic benefits by hanging them upside down. One can invert up to 180 degree and can secure relief from all sorts of pains, especially back pain, joint pain, lower back pain, sciatica nerve pain, and so on.
Now, let us tell you a bit more about Hang Upside Down Machine or Inversion Table in the following:
What is an Hang Upside Down Machine?
As you have already heard that a hang upside down machine is one of the most popular fitness kits that allows people to grab therapeutic benefits with the help of gravity. It has become more than a therapy nowadays and people across the globe have been showing immense interest on this particular form of exercise.
A hang upside down machine is such a machine that lets people hang themselves upside down without causing any pain and imbalance. Moreover it is such a kit that is designed with more comfortable features and balance support.
How it Works?
So, you are interested to know the ins and outs of an inversion therapy table, right? We appreciate your curious mind and it will really be a pleasure if we can contribute to your health and fitness. So, we were talking about the process of inversion or how an inversion table actually works, right?
Let us go to the point straight!
Inversion Therapy mainly uses gravity by hanging the patient upside down and with the help of gravity, it provides traction to the spinal areas. It also helps greatly to decompress the compressed spine and the muscles around it. So, in short, inversion table hangs you upside down and provides some therapeutic and general health benefits with the help of gravity.
Now, let us have a look at the major benefits of an inversion table below.
What Are The Benefits?
We are pretty sure that you will be amazed to know the benefits of an inversion table. Truly, inversion therapy provides amazing health benefits to the therapeutic as well as general practitioner. Now, let’s have a look at the key benefits of exercising on an inversion table.
- Inversion therapy reduces back pain like magic (within just a few workouts)
- It increases blood circulation by changing the direction of blood flow (hanging upside down)
- Removes body stress with less than 10 minutes of workout after a tiresome working day
- Maintains height by keeping your spine straight and relaxed
- Corrects bad postures gradually and keeps you fit always
- Provides instant relief from any kind of spinal issues, be it a severe or mild one
- Improves overall fitness by providing you with all these major health benefits with just a few minutes of workout on an inversion therapy table.